The ARC department at KFUPM is deeply committed and ensures that every program's graduate meets the goals and learning objectives necessary to achieve the highest level of excellence in all their future endeavours. The program's graduates should develop creative solutions to architecture-related problems within a greater societal context by doing:
- Practice Architecture profession with confidence, global competitiveness, and superior work ethics and character.
- Apply professional knowledge, technical skills, and integrate design, technology, entrepreneurship, social sciences, and arts to produce efficient/ethical, creative, and sustainable architectural design solutions.
- Demonstrate high proficiency in creative and critical thinking, design thinking skills, communication, and solving complex design problems
- Pursue independent and lifelong learning to meet evolving built environment and architectural challenges facing complex modern societies.
- Be able to pursue advanced study and research at the graduate level.
- Create a supportive and productive work environment that maintains and ensures high-quality architectural education that is recognized and accredited nationally and internationally. –– Program Management and Quality Assurance
- Provide a high-quality teaching and learning environment that promotes creativity, critical thinking, and leadership. –– Teaching and Learning
- Recruit and keep talented students and ensure a high level of satisfaction. –– Students
- Attract and keep high-calibre faculty and scholars in the discipline's various areas and ensure continuous professional development. –– Faculty Members.
- Develop and sustain high-quality learning resources, facilities, and equipment that support the program's teaching, learning, and research activities. –– Learning Resources and Facilities
- Create a supportive research environment that encourages faculty and students to be involved in impactful scholarly research activities. –– Scientific Research:
- Strengthen and sustain collaborative relationships with local communities through service learning. –– Community Relationships